Inversion table reduces the side negative effects brought about by gravity. It is used for the purpose of stretching the backbone, alleviating back pain and stretching the muscles. In addition to this, it also comes in handy for the purpose of improving blood circulation, lessening compression and promoting relaxation. When you start shopping for these tables, you will come across several options to choose from. Due to this variety, there are instances when making the appropriate choice might end up been tricky. To guide you through the process, you should consider the following.
• Features: For starters, you have to note that these are not created equal. Since there are different brands, you have to settle with one that offers you the most benefits. It should fold easily and have preset controls for rotation for the purpose of determining the maximum inversion angle.
• Budget: When shopping, one of the concerns raised by most consumers is the cost. Considering the tough economic times, this is sensible. As such, it is important to find out what the high and low price is in order to increase your chances of making a wise buy. While you might be interested in solving your back problems, there is no doubt that you don’t want to break your account as well. For this reason, carry out extensive research in order to find inversion table deals that fall within the range of your budget.
• Quality: A large number of the tables in the market are made using steel. While this is the case, you have to consider the quality of steel used. The manner in which it is assembled also plays a major role in determining the longevity and level of safety it offers. It is important to select models that come with a warranty. This is because it is proof that the manufacturer also believes in the product.
• Control: When you start using the inversion table for the first time, you will note a certain level of discomfort. For this reason, it should have some controls that make it easy for you to adjust the level of inversion. For instance, you can start at 20 to 30 degrees. After a couple of days, your body will start getting used to the idea and you will continue to adjust this gradually. Eventually, you might feel the urge to hang upside down completely. If it does not come with controls, you have to reconsider your options.
• Comfort: Select one that comes with padding. In addition to this, it should be designed in a manner that increases your confidence by been secure. The ankles and feet should always be secured in place without having to experience pinching. Additionally, it should have a sturdy base since this will increase the level of stability.
• Trust: Always make your purchase from a dealer you trust. There are several found online and you have to carry out thorough research in order to increase your chances of getting the best inversion table.